Bringing customers to your door is expensive and difficult. Great customer service is all about bringing customers back to your office, storefront or online business. Happy clients are customers for life and they will tell their friends and family about their experiences.
The least expensive marketing your company will ever do will also be the most effective. Referral business will alwasy have the lowest cost of acquisition and have the highest closing ratio.
It can’t get any easier or better than that, Treat your customers well your business will grow.
9 Guidelines for Award Winning Customer Service
1. You will be judged on what you do, how you do it and how it makes them feel. Therefore, do what you said you were going to do, when you said you would do it.
2. Know your competition and be better, easier and more effective, not cheaper. Only one can be the cheapest, everyone else has to be better.
3. Answer your phone, People want to talk to real people, before, during and after the sale.
4. Answer your emails. Prompt response acknowledging the email, respond with accurate information and follow up with a phone call.
5. Control expectation. Discuss your process, other clients experiences and help guide new clients to the best choice for them.
6. Deal with problems and complaints, until they are resolved.
7. Train your staff, every staff member that touches clients needs to be empowered with regular customer service training.
8. Be Helpful and treat people the way you would expect to be treated.
9. Listen to your customers, Let them talk and hear what they are saying about their needs
Following these 9 tips on Great Customer service consistently will improve your clients experience and overtime bring you more customers.
Creating a customer service strategy and process does not have to be complicated or overwhelming. Our team of professionals can show you how a customized CRM, Customer Relationship Management system will help you track all customer interactions. An business specific CRM can be the most valuable asset for managing your customers experience and ensuring good process surrounding your customer service.